|Home||» Services||» COMPETENCES||» COMPETENCES|
Competence may refer to:
- Competence (biology), the ability of a cell to take up DNA
- Competence (geology), the resistance of a rock against either erosion or deformation
- Competence (human resources), a standardized requirement for an individual to properly perform a specific job
- Competence (law), the mental capacity of an individual to participate in legal proceedings
- Competency evaluation (law)
- Jurisdiction, the authority of a legal body to deal with and make pronouncements on legal matters and, by implication, to administer justice within a defined area of responsibility
- Linguistic competence, the ability to speak and understand language.
- Communicative competence, the ability to speak and understand language.
Behaviour and cognitive development
It is important to make a distinction between the knowledge and skills a child possesses, called , and the demonstration of that knowledge in actual problem-solving situations, called performance.
Children often possess knowledge that they do not use even when the occasion calls for it.
Adapting to new challenges, according to Piaget, requires two complementary processes. In the first ...
'mCOMPETENCE is the reason why you trust O&A'm :: OUTSIDE & AROUND'm as your most accountable " EMOTIONS DESIGNER " when you know it's time to schedule the next travel or, tour solution and consolidate by means of sustainable BRAND EXPERIENCE.
'my Emotions' Safari
O&A' :: OUTSIDE & AROUND'm.
Travel, Tour & Experience Design